MoTeC’s new M1 – THE NEXT GENERATION
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components; this is especially true for the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series is a concept conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation. By designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, the M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
Key advantages to the new M1 solutions are:
- • Latest generation high performance processor
- • Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- • Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosure
- • Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- • Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- • Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- • Access log-in levels for multiple usersPlease feel free to contact EPS for any specific application questions.