C1212 MoTeC Dash Logger
The C1212 is a new model in MoTeC's range of Displays and Display Loggers, featuring an impressively generous, high resolution, full colour screen. Stylishly designed with powerful functionality, the C1212 provides all the benefits of a sophisticated display plus data logging and auxiliary control in one streamlined device.
This model also includes a composite video input as standard (e.g. for a rear vision camera), and USB Logging to a removable storage device as an optional upgrade.
Measuring 311mm (approx. 12 inches), the ultra bright C1212 screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and colour schemes. Or, for the flexibility to treat your screen as a blank canvas and design your own layout with unique graphics, sponsor logos, custom icons and gauges, opt for the Display Creator upgrade.
The C1212 is available standalone or as part of MoTeC's C1212 Race Kits.
For full customisation of the display layout and graphics add the Display Creator option. See examples.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 1280 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- Dimensions 340.8 x 147.6 x 34 mm excluding connector
- Weight 1.690 kg
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x mini USB port
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade)
- Level 1: 120 MB logging memory
- Level 2: USB Logging to a removable storage device (flash drive)
- 32 GB USB storage devices available
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Speed inputs
- 1 x Composite Video Input for the connection of a PAL or NTSC camera
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x Analogue voltage inputs
- 2 x Analogue temperature inputs
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.
Please contact me for more options and upgrades for the C1212 Dash
Please NOTE price doesn’t include VAT and it will be added when the payment is made in PayPal