C127 7" Race Logger Kit
C127 Race Logger Kit Includes
- C127 Display
- Logging Level 1: 120mb
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
The C127 has been designed with powerful functionality and an impressive, high resolution, full colour screen. Not just a sophisticated display, this device offers data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one streamlined device.
This model now also provides a composite video input as standard (e.g. for a rear vision camera), and USB Logging to a removable storage device as an optional upgrade.*
Measuring 176 mm (approx. 7 inches), the ultra bright screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and colour schemes. Or, for the flexibility to treat your screen as a blank canvas and design your own layout with unique graphics, sponsor logos, custom icons and gauges, opt for the Display Creator upgrade.
The C127 features 16 full colour LEDs integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
The C127 is available standalone or as part of MoTeC's C127 Race Kits.
*Note: USB Logging and Live Video are recently added features that may not be available on devices already purchased. Compatible hardware can be identified by a mini USB port on the back of the unit.
For full customisation of the display layout and graphics add the Display Creator option. See examples.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- Dimensions 196.2 x 122.5 x 24.9 mm excluding connector
- Weight 615 g
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x mini USB port
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade)
- Level 1: 120 MB logging memory
- Level 2: USB Logging to a removable storage device (flash drive)
- 32 GB USB storage devices available
- requires compatible hardware*
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Speed inputs
- 1 x Composite Video Input for the connection of a PAL or NTSC camera*
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x Analogue voltage inputs
- 2 x Analogue temperature inputs
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.