Keypad 8 Button
For the ultimate in power management, combine the reliability of a PDM with the simplicity and flexibility that a keypad delivers. MoTeC Keypads work specifically with the current range of MoTeC Dashes and PDMs. Keypads are easy to program and feature CAN bus capabilities.
Each switch and its 3 LEDs can be independently programmed. One option is to use the LED illumination to clarify the status of the PDM-assigned device.
LED 1: Power status LED 2: Re-try power-up LED 3: Failed power-up attempts
Complete the keypad customisation by applying the desired semi-transparent label to each backlit button.
A MoTeC Keypad will enhance the application and integration of a MoTeC PDM into any vehicle. Specific features include:
- Compact and lightweight
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments, sealed to IP67
- Backlit customised graphical symbols available
- Real time feedback via LED indicators above each button
- Simplified wiring, only 4 wires required for multiple buttons
- Short circuit, reverse polarity protection
There are two sizes available:
- 8 button, 2 rows of 4 buttons (Part Number: 41401)
- 15 button, 3 rows of 5 buttons (Part Number: 41400)
MoTeC keypads are tailored to work with MoTeC products. These keypads are then further customised by the user to create an individualised, application-specific device.
You customise the appearance of the backlit keypad buttons by applying your selection of the wide variety of pre-designed semi-transparent labels supplied.
You customise the functionality of each button using PDM Manager Software. The illumination of the keypads LEDs can be programmed to clarify the subject status.
The resultant creation is a keypad tailored to suit specific individual requirements.