MoTeC E888 CAN Expansion Unit
The E888 Expander module is designed to increase the I/O (input/output) capacity of MoTeC products.
With CAN connectivity and a number of configurable inputs and outputs, they provide customers with greater flexibility to add sensors, customise channels and control more auxiliary functions.
The E888 expander inputs have medium resolution and update rate, where higher update rates or resolution are required consider using the VIM input expander.
SDL3 - only 8 thermocouples
ACL - up to two
M400, M600, M800, M880 - one E888
Depending on the application, some limitations may apply when using an expander with these ECUs. Please check with your dealer for details.
- 8 x analogue voltage inputs, 10 bit (4.9 mV) resolution 0 to 5 V, suitable for potentiometers, voltage output sensors and variable resistance (temperature) sensors
- 8 x thermocouple inputs, 1 °C resolution suits K type thermocouples (-200 to 1250 °C)
- 2 x cold junction compensation thermistor inputs
- 4 x digital inputs with frequency measurement and switched capability
- 2 x switch inputs
- Update rate for all inputs 200 Hz, for a second expander 50 Hz
8 x PWM outputs
individually controllable for frequency and duty cycle.
4 x adjustable duty cycle 0 to 100% in 255 steps and frequency range from 8 Hz to 5 kHz
4 x adjustable duty cycle 0 to 100% in 20 steps and frequency range from 1 Hz to 100 Hz
CAN bus used for communicating to the data acquisition, display or ECU and to the PC during calibration and firmware upgrades
Configured as part of the configuration for the connected ECU or data logger.
Case size 99 x 105 x 40 mm
Please NOTE price doesn’t include VAT and it will be added when the payment is made in PayPal