MoTeC’s 16 output Power Distribution Module (PDM16) is designed to provide electronically switched power to the various electrical systems in the vehicle such as motors, lights and solenoids, and electronic devices such as ECUs and data acquisition systems.
The module replaces conventional relays, fuses and circuit breakers, simplifying wiring and reducing weight while increasing reliability.
An IP68 rated PDM16M can be ordered for applications exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
NEWS: MoTeC CAN Keypads are now available for use with MoTeC PDMs.
- 8 x 20 A outputs—20 A continuous, 115 A transient (typical)
- 8 x 8 A outputs—8 A continuous, 60 A transient (typical)
- 12 x Switch inputs
- 1 x CAN
- Output current and voltages
- Input voltages
- Error status
- 1 x 26 pin Autosport connector
- 1 x 1 pin Autosport connector
- 1 x 8 pin Autosport connector
- Case size 130 x 60 x 28 mm
- Weight 300 grams
Please NOTE price doesn’t include VAT and it will be added when the payment is made in PayPal