MoTeC Shift Light Module
The Shift Light Module (SLM) may be used for shift lights, warning lights or other indicators as programmed by the user.
It provides eight multicolour LED indicator lights in a compact array. The colour, intensity and purpose of each LED can be controlled independently, providing enormous flexibility and scope for customisation.
A set of patterns can be defined with various colour combinations and flashing modes, indicating for example: stop immediately, continue with caution, pit lane speed limiter active and of course, up-shift and down-shift. The LEDs can be programmed in a priority order so that, for example, a warning light can override a shift light.
The SLM is configured and controlled using a MoTeC ECU, display or data logger. Compatible MoTeC devices have special programming functions for the SLM. The module is connected via CAN eliminating the need to use auxiliary outputs.
- C1 Series Displays, SDL3, ADL3
- L1 Series Loggers, ACL (software version V1.10F2 and later)
- M1 Series ECUs, M400, M600, M800, M880 (software version V3.41G and later), M84
- 8 full colour (RGB) LEDs
- Case size 81.2 x 19.0 x 16.0 mm
- 1 x 4 pin Deutsch DTM connector, flying lead